Rules in our Sandbox: Our Design Process
Yes, it’s all about you and how we get you there. Urban Geko is one of the top graphic design companies in California. We love playing in our artistic sandbox, and our passion for web design California ensures clients get the best out of us. Urban Geko uses a foolproof process that enables a successful team and product.
1. Hear You Clearly – your goals are why show up at work in the morning at our Orange County website design studio. We carefully listen to you as well as school ourselves in your industry. This empathy helps us create innovative print, web and multimedia designs that give you exactly what you envision.
2. The Path Forward - with each project, we provide you an approximate timeline, task list, and a price estimate. This marketing blueprint gets us on the same page, and helps you understand from our end how the work we provide is done. In our big sandbox, we work with businesses from the Orange County and Los Angeles areas, along with the entire California region to achieve marketing and lead generation goals on time and under budget. A plan we agree on upfront leads to success. Our Orange County web design firm is a top-drawer company in California, offering website development, graphic design and multi-media work.
3. The Big Ideas - As soon as you engage Urban Geko, we’ll move forward on your project requirements and provide concept options that fit your outline. Because we listen to your needs, we provide on-target, professionally-custom designs that work. If needed, two sets of revisions are available for you to refine. Regardless of the complexity of the project, the process is the same. As a graphic design company California, our level of commitment and sophistication comes whether the project is a simple informational website, a complex e-commerce development, or a more intricate media package.
4. The Finer Points - rest assured. your design will be powerful! The Orange County graphic design team at Urban Geko places extreme importance on almost-finicky attention to detail. Ask our past clients. They’ll tell you that this one aspect is what separates us from our competitors. The truest sense of our customer service can be found in our attention to the tiniest details.
5. The Final Say - you, as client, have final approval on every project. Your final product arrives in the method you choose, whether via e-mail, online, or printed for your review.
6. Happy Days - the end of our involvement on your project is the beginning of new lead generation and marketing for your business. We deliver your final design on time and in your requested format. Now, step back and enjoy. We will exceed your expectations. This is about you—your new addition of online / offline media, whether simple or complex, lifts you to a new level of excellence.